Salt In Crude Analyser
The Seta Salt-in-Crude Analyser is a robust and portable instrument for determining the chloride (salt) content of crude oils in full conformity to ASTM D3230, IP 265 and equivalent test methods.
The Seta Salt-in-Crude Analyser is pre-calibrated and automatically displays salt concentration measurements in g/m3 or lbs/1000bbl (pounds per thousand barrels), this avoids the need to mix salt calibration standards and makes testing a simple and fast procedure.
- Pre calibrated for immediate use to ASTM D3230
- Salt concentration values displayed automatically
- No need for mixing of salt standards
- Typical test time of less than 30 seconds
- Moisture proof membrane touch screen with large keys
- Calibration modes allow verification using user standards
- RS232 – PC compatible
- Fully portable, all items contained in aluminium carry case
- Supplied with beaker and sensor support stands
- Optional bench top stand (see photo)
- Interchangeable plug-in sensor
- Battery or mains power supply