TGA, from ambient to 1150°C or 1600°C
LABSYS Evo is a user-friendly, robust and highly powerful thermal analysis platform.
• A comprehensive line of thermal analyzers with two temperature ranges chosen and optimized for distinct families of application:
– RT – 1 150 °C, a cost-effective solution mostly (but not only) for organic materials studies (polymers, pharmaceuticals, petroleum by-products…),
– RT – 1 600 °C, for demanding high-temperature experiments involving mostly (but not only) inorganic materials like ceramics or metals.
• A top loading balance designed specifically for thermal analysis applications featuring unmatched stability, reproducibility, and accuracy.
• A 30 samples / 6 references autosampler able to automatically configure the different sensors and crucibles.
NEW PARTS AND OPTIONS
Controlled vacuum option
This option allows for operation under controlled vacuum. One can manually set a controlled pressure down to 30 mbar. Evolved gas analysis by MS coupling is possible at the same time.
Large volume crucible
A large volume 1000 µl (1 ml) alumina crucible, diameter 8mm and height 27 mm, is available for TGA experiments.