Flash Point Tester
PM-93 Pensky-Martens Flash Point Tester
The Seta PM-93 is a fully automated Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester which combines strict method conformance with the latest control technology and safety systems to provide the next generation of flash point instruments.
An intuitive graphical user interface and 8.4” SVGA colour touch screen operation provide unparalleled ease of use with a real-time display of test progress. Test profiles, operator names, test methods and storage of unlimited results are provided through the embedded operating system. Test results can be emailed, saved to a memory stick, output to LIMS or produced in hard copy with the printer option.
- NEW design, latest enhanced operation
- Fully conforms to test methods with 4 heating rates available
- Simple ‘3-step to test’ operation
- Unique patented ‘SafeFlash’ flame extinguisher system
- Large 8.4” Resistive touch screen menu
- Single action lifting arm operation
- Pre-dip safety mode
- Programmable with 30 test profiles, test methods & sample identities
- Test memory = 2000 results
- Gas or electronic ignition using proven and long lasting Seta ‘Ignite’ technology
- Compact footprint